Fort William Backpackers
Deep in the Highlands, surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery lies Fort William, The Outdoor Capital of the UK and a Mecca for those with a spirit of adventure.
Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain, sits just around the corner and below it lies Glen Nevis -perhaps the prettiest Glen in Scotland with it’s wonderful waterfalls & ancient pine forest.
Nestling on a hillside above the town, with wonderful views, our characterful and comfy hostel provides everything you’ll need after an adventure in the hills. Our dorm rooms are small with a maximum of eight beds and all beds are made up with sheets, duvets and 2 fluffy pillows. We have a self-catering kitchen with everything you will need and a spacious dining room overlooking our patio and the mountains beyond. In the evening put your feet up in our elegant lounge in front of a real fire or stroll down to the choice of local pubs and restaurants that are literally minutes away. When the weather’s good maybe we’ll be having a barbecue or a camp fire on our patio so come and join us!
- Panoramic views
- Friendly, knowledgeable, award-winning staff
- Cosy & sociable atmosphere
- Comfortable beds including all linen, duvet & 2 pillows!
- Great showers
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen.
- Spacious dining room with loads of local info.
- Continental style Breakfast – £3.00 for a wee bit of everything (fruit juice, cereal, toast, and freshly baked Scottish scones!)
- Towel hire £1.50
- Laundry Service £5
- FREE tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Free WiFi in communal areas and a private ‘Skype Den’.
Dorms between £17 – £24 per person per night.
Twin from £40 - £50 per night.
Isabelle Massé said...
Read More Buzz