Pitlochry Backpackers Hotel
134 Atholl Road
Pitlochry Backpackers is an old Victorian hotel, bursting with character. We offer a range of rooms – dormitory (4-8 beds), twins and double rooms. It’s such a relaxing place to stay and unwind, with its big cosy lounge that boasts a free pool table, comfy sofas, free tea, coffee & hot chocolate, free WiFi, games, book swap and loads of info on the local area. Our comfy beds come complete with bedding so there is no need to worry about carrying a sleeping bag and our self catering kitchen has everything you will need to prepare your favourite dinner. It’s a great place to meet like minded people and although you might think you’re only staying one night, you’ll end up staying three or four – it’s that kind of place!
- Cosy, friendly and sociable atmosphere
- FREE tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen
- Continental-style breakfast – £3 for a wee bit of everything! (fruit juice, cereal, toast & freshly baked Scottish scone)
- Towel hire £1.50
- Laundry Service £5
- Comfortable beds already made up with linen, duvets & 2 pillows!
- All private rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious bathrooms with plenty of great showers
- Movie Lounge with a vast array of films to choose from
- Great lounge & dining area with FREE pool table
- FREE WiFi in communal areas
Dorms between £17 – £24 per person per night.
Private Rooms from £40 - £50 per night.
Read More Buzz