Getting to Edinburgh
So now you know our tours start and finish in Edinburgh – but how on earth do you get to Edinburgh from London? And more importantly, how can you get here on a budget?
We’ve teamed up with our pals at National Express to offer some incredible bargain rates on coach travel between London and Edinburgh.
How does it work?
You pay for your travel when you book a tour via our online booking system, We send you a promo code. You then use your code to book the coach you want at www.nationalexpress.com/vouchers
The small print...
- Vouchers are ONLY valid on journeys between London Victoria Bus Station and Edinburgh Bus Station.
- Please, allow 5 days for the promo code to be sent to you.
- Vouchers are non-refundable after 14 days from date of receipt. In the event of a refund, contact our booking office with full details of your voucher.
- Once a voucher has been validated (i.e. you have booked a seat) all correspondence should be directed at National Express. Validated tickets cannot be refunded, but can be amended at a cost of £5.00 per change. For full Terms & Conditions visit this link http://www.nationalexpress.com/help-and-advice/about-us/terms-and-conditions.aspx
- Please note this journey can take between 9 & 10 hours.
- Half price return coach ticket from London Victoria to Edinburgh. Based on travelling full-priced ticket at peak time. Check National Express direct as cheaper options may be available.
Edinburgh Airport is Scotland's busiest airport. More than 40 airlines serve over 100 destinations and 10 million passengers travelled through the airport in 2014. It is located on the outskirts of Edinburgh with plenty of local transport links for Edinburgh City Centre and the rest of Scotland.
For more information, including departure and arrival information, visit their website at: http://www.edinburghairport.com/
Train - Choo Choo:
Edinburgh has two primary train stations within the City Centre: Waverley (Main) and Haymarket serving over 20million passengers a year. Waverley train station offers links across the United Kingdom with connecting journeys across Europe possible via the Eurotunnel. For the latest information, you can visit their website at: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/edinburgh-waverley-station/
Ashleigh Cameron said...
Read More Buzz